President Joe Biden is set to announce that he is running for re-election on Tuesday, 4 years after he announced his initial campaign.
The news comes after former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell testified that following a story about Hunter Biden’s laptop, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, then a Biden campaign adviser, reached out to a former CIA official and “set in motion the events that led” to a statement from more than 50 intelligence officials saying the story was fake and “Russian disinformation.”
Biden would cite that during his presidential debate against President Donald Trump.
Hammer & Nigel addressed Biden’s expected announcement during Friday’s show. Listen to that below, and tune into The Hammer & Nigel from 3-7pm on 93.1 WIBC!
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle