Around the country, the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are changing.
Last week, the FDA unanimously voted to switch to a one-shot vaccine approach, instead of the main shot and booster combination that has been used. The vaccine panel is also considering making the shot an annual one, in the same way that the flu vaccine is. This comes as many states, businesses, and schools are relaxing their own requirements; Washington State University, for example, recently removed the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for most students.
Listen to Hammer & Nigel talk to author Alex Berenson about the vaccine and more below!
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels