Former Vice President Mike Pence’s lawyer found several documents marked as “classified” in the VP’s home in Indiana last week.
The search was completed in the wake of the discovery of classified documents in the home of President Biden. These documents were reportedly from when he was Vice President from 2008-2016. The search was done proactively, and Pence and his team reported the discovered documents to the FBI. Currently, the documents are undergoing review by the Department of Justice’s National Security Division and the FBI.
Listen to Hammer & Nigel break down the Pence document discovery, the difference in media coverage between the Trump documents and Biden, and more below!
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy