‘Crocodile Dundee’ star Paul Hogan is sick of the homeless community in Los Angeles.
Hogan, 81, lives in the once upscale beachside suburb of Venice, where crime and homelessness have skyrocketed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and political ineptitude of California Governor Gavin Newsom.
Hogan posted a note to the front door of his mansion Sunday that read: ‘THIS IS MY HOUSE NOT YOURS.’
So that should pretty much take care of the problem, yeah?
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels