(Screen Capture: YouTube.com/47thieves)
TruTV’s “Impractical Jokers” is the most innovative and unique hidden-camera show on television. It’s also the funniest.
Don’t believe me? Take a look at some of the show’s ‘greatest hits’ featuring the hilarious James “Murr” Murray, one of the four members of the comedy troupe The Tenderloins:
Tickets are available via “Live Nation.”
The Hammer and Nigel show spoke with aforementioned James “Murr” Murray about the upcoming LIVE show at Ruoff, and got some pretty interesting behind-the-scenes scoop from James, including:
- How did James go from Georgetown University to eating dog poop on camera?
- How many times have he and the rest of the team almost been beaten up?
- What is the ONE practical joke they want to do, but haven’t yet?
- What’s the deal with James’ crush on Danica McKellar, “Winnie Cooper” from “The Wonder Years”?
- Plus, what the heck does a ‘live’ version of “Impractical Jokers” look like?
Not only is James hysterical, but he sounds like a genuinely great guy. Check out Hammer and Nigel’s interview with James “Murr” Murray by clicking on the link below.