In the other corner: Rob…
Tonight’s battle: Indiana’s state-ordered shut-in advisory. Is it constitutional? Is it wholly unenforceable? Is it the next in a long line of poor decisions that have occurred under the “leadership” of Indiana Governor Eric “Moose” Holcomb?
Gentlemen, come to the center of the ring and begin swinging! A word of caution to State Rep. Jim Lucas, Rob’s prone to hair pulling, biting, and tickling.
Ready… Steady… GO!!!
H&N pro-tip: Click the link below or the fight won’t begin
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.