INDIANAPOLIS — New designs to develop the White River in Indianapolis and Hamilton County were unveiled Thursday at a public input meeting, held at Riverside High School.
The meeting gave a first glimpse to the White River Vision Plan.
It’s an initiative led by the city of Indianapolis, Hamilton County Tourism, Visit Indy and a number of landscape design and planning firms.
The plan is to create greater access for residents and visitors to the 58-mile-stretch of the White River, as well as expand the community and tourism opportunities along the river.
The White River Vision Plan also hopes to expand the community and tourism opportunities along the river, helping connect the neighborhoods, trails and attractions.
(Photo by: Eric Berman/WIBC)
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting