UPDATE: The Silver Alert for Kimberly Dupee-Boyd has been cancelled.
INDIANAPOLIS — Indy Metro Police are searching for a missing woman, and they need your help.
They say 68-year-old Kimberly Dupee-Boyd was last seen Thursday near East 46th Street and Millersville Road. They believe she was driving a black 2003 Chevrolet pickup truck, with Indiana license plate C301AH.
According to her family, Dupee-Boyd has dementia and may need assistance.
She is 5’7″, with brown hair and brown eyes. Her last known outfit included a yellow shirt and black jeans, as well as a blue and pink purse with flowers on it.
If you see her, please call 9-1-1, the IMPD Missing Persons Unit, or Crime Stoppers.
IMPD Missing Persons Unit
Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting