INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A person has died after a shooting Thursday afternoon at apartments on the northeast side of Indianapolis, police say.
Medics and Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers were sent to a report of a person shot shortly before 5:45 p.m. Thursday in the 10100 block of Montery Road. That’s at the Pangea Vineyards Apartments southeast of 42nd Street and Mitthoeffer Road.
The person shot was initially taken to a hospital in critical condition.
No additional information was immediately available from police.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year