LEBANON, Ind. — Lebanon authorities are investigating a number of car break-ins that happened over the weekend.
The Lebanon Police Department said that these incidents happened on Saturday morning. Cameras in residential areas have shown three people who are thought to be involved in the crimes.
Thieves also broke into a car that belonged to an investigator from the Boone County Sheriff’s Office. The car was not marked as a police car. The thieves were able to steal a gun from the car during the break-in. The sheriff’s office confirmed this.
The Lebanon Police Department has not given any more information about the investigation. The authorities are trying hard to catch the suspects. They are asking people to stay alert and take steps to protect their things.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance