It’s time once again for the President of the United States to stand before the American people and deliver his State of the Union address.
(Downloadable Bingo card at the end of the article.)
The blessed event will occur Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT SHARP! No exceptions! Biden MUST begin at the predesignated time or Pelosi will instruct security to lock the doors to the floor of the House. Also, Biden will not receive fruit cup.
H&N Hot Tip: Biden will likely be running at least 10 minutes to an hour late. Please plan accordingly.
Let’s Learn About History: The State of the Union Message is usually given once a year in January or February. The President uses the address to talk about important issues facing the American people and offer his ideas on solving the nation’s problems. Nine out of ten times, the problems being discussed were caused by the current President and his political party; however, it is traditional for the President to blame his predecessor.
These speeches are normally a bit dry and boring, but the “Biden element” adds a certain element of tingly anticipation to the event. You never know what you’ll get with Grandpa Joe.
- How many times will he refer to Kamala Harris as “the President?”
- Will he butcher three cliches or four?
- Will the scream/whisper speaking technique make a comeback?
- And what about pants? Will he wear them? And if so, will his underwear be under or over his slacks?
The answers to these exciting questions and more will be revealed Tuesday.
To add to your pleasure, Hammer and Nigel have created a commemorative 2022 edition Biden SOTU Bingo card.
Enjoy the speech and drink heavily!
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade