STATEWIDE — If you have had trouble paying your rent ever since the coronavirus pandemic began, you now have some help.
The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority has officially launched the Rental Assistance Portal.
If you live outside of Marion County, and you’re not sure if you’ll be able to pay your rent or have past due rent, you can go to the online portal and get connected with programs that can help cover your rent.
The assistance program is offering up to $2,000 to help cover monthly rent payments or late fees.
The portal even offers assistance for both English and Spanish speakers.
The Rental Assistance Portal can be found here.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels