INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A student at Perry Meridian High School was taken into custody after bringing a gun to school.
School officials learned Monday afternoon that a student entered the school after dismissal with a gun in his waistband. He had left the campus by the time administrators became aware of the weapon.
School police were contacted and the studen was later taken into custody.
School administrators say the student did not threaten anyone.
A statement from the school did not say how the student will be disciplined.
(Photo by WISH-TV.)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year