INDIANAPOLIS — Jason’s Deli is closing its last two Indy-area restaurants and leaving central Indiana.
The Indianapolis restaurant at 4026 E. 82nd Street and the Fishers restaurant at 11621 Fishers Station Drive are closing, employees told the Indianapolis Business Journal on Monday.
The closures will leave the Jason’s Deli in Evansville as the chain’s only Indiana location.
The company’s corporate office has not given a reason for the closings.
(Photo by: Jeffrey Greenberg/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting