FRANKLIN — The Johnson County Coroner has provided a cause of death for the woman found dead in a Franklin home Saturday.
The death of 47-year-old Jennifer Lynn Lewis has been ruled a homicide. She died after being shot.
Franklin Police were called to Woodfield Boulevard in regard to a suicide attempt. By the time officers arrived, Lewis was dead.
Officers determined the incident to be “suspicious.” They questioned Johnathan Baker, who was at the home, and later arrested him for illegally having guns and violating his probation.
Toxicology results for Lewis are still pending.
If you or anyone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, you can contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by dialing 9-8-8, or 1-800-273-8255.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels