INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana and the Marion County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help locating a fugitive sex offender.
Dennis Martin is 5 feet, 9 inches and 180 pounds. He is wanted in Marion County for child molesting and for failure to register as a sex offender.
Martin was convicted in 2008 of child molesting.
Anyone with information on Martin’s whereabouts should contact Crime Stoppers at 317-262-8477.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels