(Amy Johnson/Getty Images)
Remember back around Christmastime when KFC rolled out their chicken-scented firelog? Well, that’s OLD news, baby. Gravy-scented candles is where it’s at now!
According to a KFC spokesman, the “staggeringly nose stimulating” candle will “fill your home with the incredible aroma of KFC gravy.”
The candle was created by a “brand trusted perfumer,” according to Local London.
Editor’s note: How much trust and experience do you really need to create a candle that smells like meat juice mixed with flower?
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting