GREENWOOD, Ind. — The Mayor of Greenwood is running for re-election.
Mark Myers filed the necessary paperwork Tuesday morning, launching his campaign for a third term as mayor.
Myers was first elected in 2011.
“Greenwood is my home. I’ve lived and served here nearly all my life, and I’m committed to helping our city succeed,” Myers said Tuesday.
Myers said that he is proud of what Greenwood has accomplished in recent years, but that there’s still more work to be done:
“Helping to attract new jobs and investment to Greenwood, strengthening our infrastructure and improving public safety are all priorities going forward.”
Primary Election Day is Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
(Photo provided by the office of Mayor Mark Myers.)
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy