If you have listened to Tony Katz in any way, shape or form you probably have learned that he loves cigars.
The state of Indiana raised the taxes on cigars to 24% a stick. That is outrageously high, especially for a nice cigar.
Since Tony does not like this new tax, he is being a responsible citizen and doing something about it.
If you scan the QR code on the flyer above, it will take you to a petition. Sign it!! Capping the tax at 50 cents will be good for businesses and consumers.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels