Potential jurors in the Delphi double-murder case will come from Ft. Wayne, it has been announced.
The high profile case has gripped the community of Delphi since Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered in 2017. When Richard Allen was arrested and charged with the deaths of the two girls, one of the big concerns to arise was where the jury pool would come from. A case of this magnitude, and with this much media coverage, led many to believe that there was no possible way to gather an impartial jury, who hadn’t already been exposed to information about the case. The next hearing in the case is February 17, to determine whether bail should be granted and likely schedule new trial date.
Listen to Hammer & Nigel break down the news about the Delphi jurors, and more, below!
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year