INDIANAPOLIS— The Los Angeles Chargers’ defense allowed just a field goal as they dominated the Indianapolis Colts 20-3 on Monday Night Football at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The Chargers sacked Colts quarterback Nick Foles seven times and also picked him off three times. Austin Ekeler led the offense with 67 rushing yards and two touchdowns. The Chargers improved to 9-and-6 and also clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 2018.
Foles struggled in his first start of the season, completing 17-of-29 passes for 143 yards and three interceptions.
Indianapolis has lost five straight to fall to 4-10-and-1. They have also been eliminated from playoff contention.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle