INDIANAPOLIS — Two people were found shot to death on the northwest side of downtown Indianapolis overnight.
Police responded in the late hours Sunday to a gas station near 29th and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street. It was there they found the two victims.
Both were taken to nearby hospitals where they were pronounced dead.
IMPD Capt. Mike McCardia says the shots came from a car that had hit a road sign near the gas station. They found shell casing all over the street from where the car had stopped.
David Lee Swanigan, 22, and Rosalba Torres Arceo, 25, were the two people killed, says the coroner. It’s not clear who the shooter was as they are still on the loose.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle