COLUMBUS, Ind.–A dead octopus was found at a park bathroom in Columbus last week.
The Columbus Parks and Recreation Department says the octopus was found by members of the Mill Race Park staff when they went into the bathroom to give it their first cleaning of the day.
It was dead when the staff members got there, but the department does not know how it got there.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle