Stefan Wilson was injured on the first day of Indy 500 practice after qualifying. After it was revealed that Wilson broke a vertebra, the hunt was on for a replacement. The Dreyer Reinbold team didn’t have to look far. Instead of former drivers like Sage Karam or JR Hildebrand, DRR brought Graham Rahal back from the 500 dead! Rahal, who failed to qualify with his Rahal Letterman Lanigan team, will join DRR and Cusick Motorsports for the 107th Running of the Indianapolis 500!
How did the deal happen? And what are Rahal’s chances?
Sports guru ‘JMV’ from 93.5/107.5 The Fan breaks it down with Tony Katz.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels