INDIANAPOLIS--The Indianapolis Colts have released quarterback Nick Foles from their roster.
The Colts announced the move Friday afternoon.
Foles signed a two-year contract with the Colts on May 23, 2022. The Colts went 4-12-1 in 2022 and missed the playoffs. They struggled to find any consistency at the quarterback position.
Late in the season, Foles played in three games and started in two of them. He went 0-2 in both starts throwing no touchdowns and four interceptions. He completed 60% of his passes and threw for 224 yards.
Foles helped the Philadelphia Eagles win Super Bowl LII over the New England Patriots 41-33 in 2018. He was also the Super Bowl MVP.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting