INDAINAPOLIS – One person died and another was hurt after a shooting Friday afternoon at a Subway on the east side.
IMPD says officers responded around 3:20 p.m. Friday to a call of a person shot at 5151 East 38th Street, which is east of Emerson Avenue.
When officers arrived on scene, they located two people inside of a vehicle who had a gunshot wounds. One of the victims later died, the other was awake and breathing, said police.
Officers are still investigating. They have not released anything about a possible suspect.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance