Once upon a time, the conservative-majority U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe V. Wade…
…And passionate, enthusiastic superfans of abortion lost what precious little remained of their minds.
All the favorite highly emotional arguments for abortion were brought out of mothballs for the occasion:
- “A fetus is not human life!”
- “If you think abortion is immoral, don’t get one!”
- “Even if life begins at conception, a fetus has no right to live in a woman’s body without her consent!”
- “My body, my choice!”
- “So you don’t care about raped women being forced to get back-alley abortions?”
And while it’s always a pleasure to relish the pleasing sounds of pro-abortion activists playing the classics, these arguments in response to Roe v. Wade being overturned highlight a most troubling reality of modern society: The vast majority of people offering political opinions have no earthly idea what they are talking about. NONE. They can still vote, mind you.
The Roe V. Wade ruling didn’t outlaw abortion. It merely returned power to the states to craft their own laws related to abortion. Yes, some states will outlaw the practice. Others, like California, will continue to gleefully kill the unborn now and forevermore.
WIBC’s Casey and Kendall spoke to this very issue Monday morning.
As for the rights of the father, the bottom line is this, fellas: You can’t tell a woman whether or not to get an abortion, but you can tell her to get vaxed. Now then, where do we stand on boob jobs?
And now, in a totally unrelated matter, enjoy video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi elbowing a child out of her way during a photo op.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels