Diane Eaton served on the Hamilton Southeastern (HSE) School Board for many years and sat in the president’s chair for much of her tenure.
More recently, Eaton helped to form Fishers One, a local, grassroots organization focused on countering a far-left agenda in Hamilton Southeastern Schools’ and achieving the following goals:
1. Restoring academic excellence to ALL HSE Schools
2. Hiring an Experienced Superintendent with robust:
• Fiscal management with specific deficit reduction experience
• Demonstrated staff and student leadership success
• Qualifications for superintendent role of this magnitude verified by data, job titles and
3. Unifying our School Board, Teachers, students, parents and community through
unanimous support for:
• Curriculum focused on traditional education pillars and standards so ALL students are
equipped for the future
• Minimizing distractions attributed to Social Emotional Learning ( SEL) programming
• Allowing parents to be responsible for the social and moral development of their children
Fishers One will have representatives attending HSE School Board meetings, and Eaton says the group will also be involved in Fishers city government.
Easton dropped by the Mock n’ Rob Show Wednesday morning to discuss Fishers One and how concerned parents in the district can be proactive in supporting the organization and having their voices heard.