INDIANAPOLIS — One person is dead following a shooting on Indy’s west side early this morning.
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said two men were shot at the Fandango Bar in the area of 10th Street and Tibbs Avenue around 1 a.m.
One of those men did die as a result of his injuries.
The other man was transported to the hospital with a gunshot wound to his wrist.
It’s unknown what events led up to the shooting, but the shooting is under investigation.
(Photo by: Thinkstock_aijohn784)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.