Other notable last meal requests from death row inmates include American terrorist Timothy McVeigh’s order of two pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream and contract killer Stephen Anderson’s request for two grilled cheese sandwiches, a pint of cottage cheese, a hominy/corn mixture, peach pie, chocolate chip ice cream, and radishes.
In some prisons, there are certain restrictions placed on last meal requests. For example, some places allow an inmate to request any meal they want from wherever they want as long as it costs under $40 to purchase or prepare. Other prisons limit last meal requests to foods that can be obtained within the prison system.
If you were on death row, what would you request for your last meal? Rob, Casey and Kevin weighed in on the subject:
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels