27-year-old Kyle Gordy is known as America’s most prolific sperm donor. According to the Mirror, his sperm donation services have been in high demand since he first started advertising them on Facebook four years ago.
‘I’m a very, very popular guy. 100 people hit me up every month. I’m in high demand. I can’t help everyone but I usually donate to between two and five people every month,’ he said, noting that his services are free.
In other words, Gordy is engaged in a philanthropic endeavor.
Friday morning, Kyle called into the Chicks on the Right to clear up the all of the ‘fake news’ of late concerning his story.
Click the link below to hear the Chicks’ full interview with Kyle Gordy:
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year