NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — Police in Noblesville are investigating after an anonymous threat was posted against Noblesville Middle School, according to the school district.
The school says, in an email sent out to parents and staff, an anonymous threat on social media named the school and had Tuesday as the date for something to happen.
A school spokesperson says what started as an online social media exchange about the shooting that occurred on May 25, 2018, escalated over the weekend.
Noblesville West will be in session on Tuesday. However, the school spokesperson says any student who chooses to stay home Tuesday will be excused.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels