NEW YORK — Fox Corporation has announced that Rupert Murdoch is stepping down as chairman of both Fox Corporation and News Corp.
His son, Lachlan Murdoch, will take over as the Chairman of News Corp. and continue to hold the position of Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Fox Corporation.
Lachlan Murdoch issued a statement on Thursday, congratulating his father on his remarkable 70-year career and thanking him for his vision, pioneering spirit, steadfast determination, and the enduring legacy he leaves behind.
The statement also expressed gratitude on behalf of the Fox and News Corp boards of directors, leadership teams, and all the shareholders who have benefited from Rupert Murdoch’s hard work and countless contributions.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy