Governor Holcomb signed Senate Bill 480 Wednesday, banning trans-minors from receiving gender-affirming surgeries and healthcare such as puberty blockers.
Attorney General Todd Rokita has been vocal of his support for the bill since day one. He has not only been an advocate for the SB 480, but has investigated the research behind gender affirming care.
AG Rokita joined Hammer and Nigel Thursday to discuss what Senate Bill 480 entails, more importantly what it does not prevent, his response to the ACLU’s lawsuit against the state in retaliation, and more.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting