INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A private school in Indianapolis is closing its campus until mid-April out of precaution related to coronavirus.
Park Tudor is shutting down campus following dismissal on Wednesday and intends to resume operations on April 13. E-learning will be implemented on March 16.
School officials say a parent of a student has “recently been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, and we were also made aware today of two additional members of our community who may have been in close contact with another individual who has tested positive.”
The school says none of those people have tested positive.
Park Tudor is pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade and has more than 950 students.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels