STATEWIDE — You could be Santa’s helper this year, and you don’t even have to travel to the North Pole to do it.
The U.S. Postal Service has a program that lets you give Santa a hand while also ensuring that kids get a Merry Christmas.
It’s called Operation Santa. You get to read a letter from Santa’s mailroom and answer the ones he can’t. You then go pick up what’s on the child’s wish list and wrap it up.
Packages can be shipped from participating Post Offices. You can find the nearest Post Office to you by putting in your zip code on USPS Operation Santa’s website.
You have until December 21st to get your packages shipped.
(Photo: Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images for Texas Motor Speedway)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels