MUNCIE, Ind. — Police are investigating after three people were shot, and one was killed, near Daleville Friday evening.
Officers believe two men and one woman were shot at a home in Salem Township. The woman, identified as 47-year-old Angela Clymer, did not survive.
Both men were taken to IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, and one was later transferred to a hospital in Indianapolis. According to the Muncie Star Press, one of the injured men is also a suspect.
The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office is currently looking at more than one crime scene and talking to potential witnesses. An earlier shooting in Chesterfield could be connected to this incident, but officers are not yet sure if this is the case.
More information should be released as they learn more.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting