Princess Kate’s Cancer Now in Remission
Written by
24/7 Newssource
Published on
January 14, 2025
Share the post
Share this link via
Or copy link

Source: N/A / n/a
LONDON, England — Princess Kate says her cancer is now in remission.
The British royal made the announcement in a statement posted on social media Tuesday. The Princess of Wales added that she remains focused on recovery.
Kate revealed her cancer diagnosis last year, not long after King Charles III also announced his own cancer battle.
She said she is “looking forward to a fulfilling year ahead” and thanked everyone for support she has received.
Related Tags
Sentiment - Informed Sentiment - Joyful/Happy Sentiment - Relief Topic - Celebrity News Topic - International News
More from WIBC 93.1 FM
Love WIBC 93.1 FM? Get more! Join the WIBC 93.1 FM Newsletter
Thank you for subscribing!
We care about your data. See our privacy policy.