ELLETTSVILLE, Ind. — One man was killed and five people were taken to the hospital after a car crash Friday afternoon.
William Kenfield was driving when his car collided with a passenger van on State Road 46, near the intersection with West Flatwoods Road. He did not survive.
Douglas Sims, who had been driving the van, was taken to IU Health Bloomington Hospital. His four passengers were also taken to the hospital, though police have not provided any updates on their conditions.
Indiana State Police say it is not clear what caused the crash at this time. They are still investigating.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle