Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy visited the White House yesterday, during his first trip out of Ukraine since the war against Russia began.
Zelenskyy and President Joe Biden held a joint press conference, where Zelenskyy thanked Biden and American’s in general for their support during the war. President Biden also promised the continued support of the United States. Republican Senator Lindsay Graham and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell also offered their support for Ukraine during the visit.
Listen to Nigel and guest host Tony Kinnett dive into Zelenskyy’s visit, and more below!
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels