How does one properly set the stage for an interview with a public figure as legendary as Ben Stein? Is there any profession in which he hasn’t achieved extraordinary success?
He’s a writer, a lawyer, an economist, an actor, a comedian, a gameshow host, and and a political commentator.
How do you set the stage? One word: “Bueller?”
Yes, an impromptu speech on the Smoot-Hawley Tariff of 1930 and supply-side economics is what made Ben Stein a global celebrity.
Mr. Stein was gracious enough to agree to an interview with Mock n’ Rob Tuesday night to reflect on his legendary career. For some inexplicable reason, he likes Rob.
Click the link below to listen!
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy