INDIANAPOLIS — Grab your swimsuit and your sunscreen because Indy Parks will open five pools for summertime fun.
Beginning Saturday, June 13, pools at Bethel Park, Frederick Douglass Park, Perry Park, Riverside Park, and Willard Park will be open six days a week at 50% capacity.
“Summer is not canceled at Indy Parks and neither is our commitment to the city we all love and to the people we serve,” said Linda Broadfoot, Indy Parks director.
Pools will be open Tuesday – Sunday from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., and 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Pool spray features and park spraygrounds will be closed until further notice.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.