CARMEL, Ind. — Three men from Houston, Texas are now sitting at the Hamilton County Jail, after Carmel Police arrested them Tuesday for burgling a home.
Officers were called to Dublin Drive Monday evening, where they learned that a home had been broken into, and some valuables had been stolen. They did not specify which items had gone missing.
Less than 18 hours later, police stopped a car transporting all three of their suspects. Danny Mosqueda, Alvaro Gamboa, and Bairon Camacho Ruiz were arrested, and are now each facing a felony burglary charge.
It is not clear if the homeowner’s belongings were found and/or returned. If you know anything about this, please call the Carmel Police Department at 317-571-2500.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels