INDIANAPOLIS — The man who killed three people while trying to flee from police will be in court today. Police say 19-year-old Luis Leyba-Gonzalez led police on a chase with speed that exceeded 100 mph. Gonzalez drove through a red light and collided with another vehicle near East Washington Street and Mitthoeffer Road.
The collision occurred last week near the intersection of 10th Street and Mitthoeffer Road on the city’s east side.
State police say they attempted to stop the driver of a Dodge Challenger suspected of reckless driving near East Washington Street and Mitthoeffer Road.
Leyba-Gonzalez faces preliminary charges, including resisting law enforcement and causing death.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting