Libby Glass is a libertarian from the 13th district in Indianapolis. She went in to vote and noticed an opportunity to make a difference.
She went in to vote for the primary. While she was voting, she noticed there was only a democrat running for Indianapolis City County Council. No one stepped up to run, so she did.
Since then, she has not just been campaigning. She has been active in the community learning about the wants and needs of Indianapolis citizens.
She sat down with Tony Katz today to talk about her campaign, and what she has learned about the residents of Indianapolis.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy