Libby Glass is a libertarian from the 13th district in Indianapolis. She went in to vote and noticed an opportunity to make a difference.
She went in to vote for the primary. While she was voting, she noticed there was only a democrat running for Indianapolis City County Council. No one stepped up to run, so she did.
Since then, she has not just been campaigning. She has been active in the community learning about the wants and needs of Indianapolis citizens.
She sat down with Tony Katz today to talk about her campaign, and what she has learned about the residents of Indianapolis.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle