INDIANAPOLIS — A Dense Fog Advisory is out for much of central Indiana this morning.
The advisory stretches from as far north and east as Newton County over to Kokomo and as far south as Madison and Jasper.
Jason Puma with the National Weather Service in Indianapolis says they are getting reports in some places with visibility of a quarter-mile or less. He says the fog may also cause some weather delays at schools.
The advisory is due to be lifted at 10 a.m. EDT.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy