INDIANAPOLIS — The family of former State Senator Jack Sandlin is inviting you to attend his memorial services next week.
The former representative recently died at the age of 72. In honor of his life, a visitation and memorial service will be held at the Indiana Statehouse next Friday.
The visitation and subsequent memorial service will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Another memorial service will be held Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. at G.H. Herrmann Funeral Homes.
Then, Sandlin’s graveside service will start the following Saturday at 10 a.m. at Indiana Veterans Memorial Cemetery.
You can send cards and messages of support to Sandlin’s family by mailing them to:
P.O. Box 47802
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting