WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Starting this weekend, you can get some unique, Purdue-themed ice cream in West Lafayette.
The Boiler Chips and One Giant Scoop ice creams will first be sold at Saturday’s football game at Ross-Ade Stadium. Purdue President Mung Chiang said, “This ice cream embodies the Purdue spirit… It tastes like victory!”
Boiler Chips is a blend of caramel and chocolate chip flavors, and One Giant Scoop is based on the original vanilla recipe from the Purdue Creamery. Both were mass-produced by Frankfort’s Glover’s Ice Cream, which will help support students studying food science.
In addition to Ross-Ade Stadium, you can also purchase the Purdue flavors at the Purdue Memorial Union Boilermaker Market, and through Purdue Food Co. catering.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting