MISHAWAKA, Ind. — A U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs clinic has officially been renamed in honor of Hoosier Representative Jackie Walorski.
Indiana leaders, including Congressmen Jim Banks and Rudy Yakym, went to the unveiling of the Jackie Walorski VA Clinic in Mishawaka Wednesday.
Yakym Tweeted, “Jackie fought tirelessly for our veterans in Congress, and it is a fitting tribute to her incredible legacy that the VA Clinic she helped bring to Mishawaka now bears her name.”
Missouri Congresswoman Ann Wagner Tweeted a similar sentiment in honor of her “dear friend.” She wrote, “Jackie did so much for our veteran community and her legacy will live on here and in our hearts.”
Walorski was killed in a car crash last year.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy